This privacy notice informs you of what data Clinterval Coaching Limited collects from you and how it uses it. Clinterval Coaching Limited is the sole data controller for this data. A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Clinterval Coaching Limited
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- you training data if you are a client of Clinterval Coaching Limited
The basis for processing this data is to provide coaching services for clients of Clinterval Coaching Limited.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Clinterval.co.uk and Clinterval.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Clinterval.co.uk and Clinterval.com.
- how long you spend on pages on Clinterval.co.uk and Clinterval.com
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
If you are a client of Clinterval Coaching Limited, you will be requested to supply information needed to complete coaching services. This includes personal data, given with your consent.
What we do with your data
The data we collect is not shared with any other organisation, other than those needed to fulfil coaching services, such as TrainingPeaks.com. You have full control over the data on this service.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored
We choose and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
Your personal data may, throughout the course of its processing at Clinterval Coaching Limited, be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Where this is the case, all appropriate technical and legal safeguards will be put in place to ensure that you are afforded the same level of protection as within the EEA.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data – for example, all of your data is held on password protected devices and cloud-based services.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please get in contact.
Links to other websites
Clinterval.co.uk and Clinterval.com. contain links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Clinterval.co.uk and Clinterval.com from another website
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Clinterval Coaching Limited will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Clinterval Coaching Limited if you:
- have any questions about anything in this document
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Clinterval Coaching Limted,
10 Greenward Close,
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF